Monday, January 21, 2008

Trying to Go Green . . .

Mark has started our household on a recycling program. He ordered four of these really nice recycling containers from Plow & Hearth and they arrived just before Christmas. He set them up just outside the laundry room door in the garage and has done all this research on-line as to what materials are recyclable and how we should actually be recycling. So to also get into the "green" mode, I bought these shopping bags from reusablebags.com in the paper bag brown color. For the last week I have carried them around in the backseat of my car and always seemed to forget to carry them into the grocery store with me. Well, tonight I didn't forget and used them for the first time! I'll keep you posted on our going green progress.

Here is another layout I did when I cropped with Lori in Columbus this past weekend. It is actually a scraplift of a layout I found on-line at Becky Fleck's Page Maps website. Totally love the scalloped paper and buttons! In fact, I like the design so much I actually used it for this layout too. The actual Chatterbox papers I used in each layout came from different room collections, so the layouts are not actually identical. Sick, aren't I?

Well I guess that is about it for today. Wrote an IEP tonight for a 10:00 AM meeting I have in the morning for another new student. Don't really know if he is suited for my program at Elida . . . we'll have to discuss it more tomorrow when we meet. Hope you all had a great Monday . . . loved having the day off today! Have a great evening!


No comments: