Thursday, January 3, 2008

2 Hour Delay . . .

Elida Local Schools is currently on a 2 hour delay . . . Life is good! Don't really want to see a cancellation because we have already used 3 of our 5 days this year . . . would hate to have to make up days again this year. However, with only two days of school this week, I wasn't planning on accomplishing all that much this week anyway. Better to ease back into this teaching thing again, right, than to jump right back in?

Thought I would start posting some of the layouts I have completed lately. The Cousins layout above is one I did for my Summer 2007 album. When Cathe was here visiting back in August, we drove up to Michigan for a couple of days. Met up with our cousin, Alice, and her daughter, Amy, for lunch one day . . . good times were had by all. Really like this picture that was taken of the four of us, so I took the picture, removed the color, and then changed it into sepia. Used an older Tara Whitney layout I found in Simple Scrapbooks magazine as my inspiration . . . real happy with how this turned out. By the way, Amy is standing behind Cathe, Alice, and me (L to R).

Ended up still getting my nails done yesterday but still need to do something about my hair. Ugh! Oh, by the way, Leslie had to remind me about my word for the year, calm, yesterday as I was ranting and raving about posting to Blogspot. Couldn't get it to look the way I wanted and I was getting a bit upset. Old habits are hard to break . . .

Guess that is about it for today . . . have a good one!

No comments: