Thursday, January 17, 2008

T-Minus 24 Hours and Counting . . .

until I am loading the car up for Columbus!! Long day ahead of me today but I am sure it will fly by. Got zero preplanning done last night . . . I think I was asleep by 8:30 PM and I didn't wake-up until 4:45 AM this morning! Have a few more layouts I have ideas swimming around in my head for, so hopefully I will get those put together tonight.

Last night all my plans for preplanning pretty much went flying out of the door when Mark got home and told me that the battery place closed at 5:30. I have noticed over the past month or so that my car was not starting as 'perky' as it had in the past. Then on Tuesday, after it sat out in 17 degree weather all day at work, it really moaned and groaned to start. So, since the battery is just about 5 years old and the prospect of having to call AAA this weekend, after my car sits out in typical January weather all weekend didn't really excite me, I decided it was time to replace the battery. So at 5 o'clock we quickly headed out to the Battery Warehouse. By 5:45 PM, my new battery was installed, my terminals had been cleaned, and my checking account was $67 lighter!

We decided to go to RubyTuesday for dinner . . . hadn't been there in a while. Mark and I split an order of their Ruby Minis hamburgers and a spinach and artichoke appetizer . . . I was very pleasantly surprised how good the hamburgers were! We also split a strawberry cream puff for dessert, which was very tasty but definitely not the healthiest thing to eat. As a side note . . . our server reminded me of Chris Daughtry but with a full head of hair . . . left him a decent tip too.

Well folks, I need to get some photos sent off to Walgreens so I can pick them up after work. Busy, busy at work today getting everything ready for my day off tomorrow, but it is worth it!! I'll try to post while I am in Columbus . . . if not I will catch you on Sunday for sure . . . . have a great Thursday!

No comments: