Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Morning and All Is Well . . .

Or as well as it can be for a Monday morning. Yester-day I scrapped the day away while watching football on TV, which I haven't done in a long time. Really enjoyed myself and got two layouts finished for my "Book of Me" album. Did the above layout about my favorite movies. I was inspired by a layout that my friend Lori did about both her and her husband's favorite movies. Real happy with how it turned out. Love the color combination of the pink and brown and how I was able in incorporate some way too old KI paper (October 2005) from the Beautiful collection. Also made the title using my newest font for my Revolution cutting system, Beauty Queen. Love it! Oh by the way, glad to see San Diego win their wild card game. Also, bummed to have Pittsburg lose on Saturday night. Looks like "Big Ben" almost ecked out a win, but no such luck this year.

Busy week ahead of me. IEPs to write, new aide arriving, and meetings to attend. Thank goodness Wednesday is an early release day . . . students go home two hours early but the staff has to stay. I never seem to get as much as I would like done on these days but it is great to have the time to myself.

My computer/Internet Explorer has been acting for the last couple of months so Mark spent a good four or five hours uninstalling and reinstalling everything this weekend. Now it seems to be working like a charm. It is definitely a plus to be married to a guy who earns his living 'fixing' programs on computers . . .

Woke up this morning and the temperature outside is 59 degrees . . . craziness for the 7th of January! All the snow we got last Wednesday is gone, including the snow piles around the driveway. Guess that is it for today . . . Ohio State plays for the national championship tonight. Hope they win so I don't have to listen to a rehash of the whole game tomorrow at work. But then if they lose, at least I can say that Michigan won their bowl game!

Have a good one everyone!

No comments: