Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Movies That Disappointed Me . . .

For this week's list I will do my best to get to ten, but I tend not to watch movies that I think I won't like. So here goes . . . .

  1. Sound of Music - Don't know what it was about this movie . . . maybe all the hype . . . maybe so many people saying that they loved it, but I definitely was disappointed when I saw it. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie but I sure didn't love it.
  2. Gone with the Wind - My mom always said that this was one of her favorite movies and how I had wished I would have been able to see it. Then it was re-released when I was maybe in 5th or 6th grade and I was so bored as I sat watching it in the movie theatre one Saturday afternoon.
  3. 2001: A Space Odyssey - I remember going to see this with Mark, the first year we were dating, and I just didn't get the point of the movie.
  4. Any of the Star Wars movies after the first one - Loved the first installment . . . so unique and innovative for the time. All the rest seemed to be the same story with a little more elaborate special effects.

Gotta get going this morning . . . Come back later . . . I will think on this today. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: