Sunday, January 20, 2008

Home Again, Home Again . . .

Got back from Columbus and my scrapping weekend around 1:30 this afternoon. Ended up getting 6 layouts completed, so for me it was a pretty productive weekend. Real happy with what I got done including this layout I did with pictures I took at the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach this past summer. Definitely not the colors I normally gravitate to, but I am quite pleased with the final rendition. Started out matting the pictures in a rust color . . . like you see in the brown patterned paper . . . but it just was not doing anything for me. Lori convinced me to switch over to the deep maroon/red color and it was the perfect fix!

Also did this layout about Cathe's and my trip to Maine in August. Love the tags on the left hand side of the layout. Used some older KI patterned papers from the Journey collection in 2004 and cardstock tags from Earth collection back in 2005.

Spent a good part of the afternoon scanning and posting some layouts for the Lifetime Moments WinterFest. Also watched to San Diego Chargers lose to the New England Patriots. Bummer . . . Right now the Packers/Giants game is headed into overtime. Oh my God, does it look cold in Green Bay. Current -4 degrees with a wind chill of -24 degrees. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Packers can pull this off.

Keep warm everyone . . . It's 8 degrees outside here in Lima at the moment. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about getting up tomorrow morning. Have great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice page! See you in a few hours.

Love - your bro,

dick