Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Sunny Saturday . . .

and all is well in Limaland. Up early this morning and actually got a layout complete this morning. It is a scraplift of a layout by Miranda at Lifetime Moments called Text Me. Took this picture January 2 when we had our first snow of the new year. Hard to believe but the snow didn't even last a week. By the next Monday it was upwards of 60 degrees here in Lima and every last inch of our snow melted.

Since today is January 12, I have decided to take part in a monthly challenge of sorts called "12 on the 12th". The idea is to take 12 pictures on the 12th of every month. I've already taken 8 photos, so I have 4 more to go. Decided that there are 4 pictures that I want to take every 12th; price of gas at BP, my car odometer, time I got up, and the entrance to our condo complex. It will be kind of neat to see how things change throughout the year. I'll try to get my "12 on the 12th" pictures posted in the morning before we head on down to Columbus.

Guess that is about it for today. Still need to get the boy's gifts wrapped and hope to scrap some more this evening while watching football. Started my preplanning for next weekend . . . need to kick it up a notch. Beautiful blue sky and bright sun today . . . loving it! Have a great one everyone!

1 comment:

lessilly said...

I'm curious to see your 12 photos... sounds fun!