Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh, My Greasy Lover Bacon . . .

My favorite meal of the day is definitely breakfast and one of my favorite places to eat is a restaurant that has a breakfast buffet, especially one where they make your omelet right to order. But what I really like best about such a buffet is the amount of bacon you can put on your plate! I really enjoy good bacon and even though I know it is not the best thing for you to eat, I can't help but load up on it whenever it is available . . . . hum, maybe that is part of the reason I need to diet. So with my confusion of my love for bacon, please enjoy the following video I found on YouTube . . .



Things are going real well with my new aide, Joyce. It is amazing how much we think alike when it comes to the behavior of our students. I am definitely glad to be working with someone who believes that all behaviors have consequences . . . no matter if they are positive or negative consequences. Now if we could just get our students to realize this, our job would be much easier. We have a new student arriving on Monday. It will be interesting to see how he fits into the classroom mix.

My big project this weekend is preplanning for my scrapping getaway down in Columbus next weekend. Think I will preplan pages for my Summer 2007 album I am working on. Really enjoy working on the 8" x 8" pages. Also heading down to Columbus on this Sunday afternoon to celebrate a belated Christmas with Logan, Skyler, and Grayson. They were Texas over Christmas visiting their mom, so they did not spend Christmas Day with us. Should be a fun time . . .

Well I am off to preplan. Hope you enjoyed the video. Have a great Friday evening everyone!

No comments: