Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snowy Day and Home Bound . . .

Home bound by choice that is . . . . Had a small snow storm pass through Lima last night, dumping about 3+ inches of snow on the ground and driving our temperatures down into the low teens. Anyway, Mark asked if he could drive my car to work today, and since I don't drive the Corvette, I"ll just sit at home today.

Had to cancel two appointments . . . my weekly nail appointment and a haircut/color appointment, which I am in desperate need of . . . but it is worth it for a day home all by myself. Currently sitting here listening to Kenny Chesney's new CD, Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates. Loving the peace and quiet!

Also hope to get some scrapping time in today. Going to take part in the WinterFest Challenge at Lifetime Moments again this year. Love having different challenges each day to get my creative juices flowing. Haven't scrapped much since my weekend getaway with Lori back in November. Need to kick it up a notch and get some layouts done!

Back to work tomorrow. A 2-hour delay would be great . . . pathetic aren't I? Oh, the life of a teacher! Hope everyone is keeping themselves warm and cozy. Have a great day!

No comments: