Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look What Came to Live at My House Yesterday . . . .

Can you believe it . . . . an iPhone! I am in heaven!! I can't believe I actually own one!! When they first came out I thought I might like one. Then the idea of switching mobile carriers stopped me . . . I've been with Alltel since day one of cell phone ownership. Just before Christmas I got to hold one in my hot little hands and I was blown away by the color it displayed. Finally decided I wanted one when I found out that my Google calendar could be synced to the iPhone but the price of the phone was stopping me. Anyway, Mark surprised me with one for my birthday!! It is the coolest device and does so, so many neat things. Only problem right now is that I have to have a temporary cell phone number until the end of February when I can port my old number over to AT&T. Oh the trials and tribulations of owning an iPhone!

Here is another layout from my Summer 2007 album I am currently working on. Picture was taken last summer when Kate received some belated birthday gifts from my sister Cathe. The items are part of the new Vera Bradley leather line and coordinate perfectly with Kate's Vera Bradley bags. This layout was inspired by a Mellette Berezoski that Lori had ripped out of an old scrapbooking magazine . . . I love the little details that Mellette always adds to her layouts. Even made my own transparency on this layout . . . wanted to use the definition for happy on the layout and printed it out on a transparency so it could cover both the photo and some cardstock.

Off to play with my new toy . . . I'll post more about this wonderful device tomorrow. Have a fabulous Saturday . . . I plan on it!

No comments: