Sunday, January 13, 2008

Janaury's 12 on 12 . . .

And without further ado here are my 12 photos that I took yesterday . . . .
The pictures include (L to R, top to bottom rows):
  1. the time I got up on Saturday morning . . . Hey, I'm an early riser!
  2. my scrapping clutter as I "created" Saturday morning
  3. our new treadmill
  4. Mark in the middle of his weekly Saturday afternoon nap . . . he looked at this picture and asked when the funeral was . . . funny guy!
  5. the entrance to our condo complex
  6. our patio . . . note the lack of snow . . . it all melted within a week of our last big snow fall
  7. my car parked right next to the cart corral at Ray's . . . What, I might add, is what I consider one of the best parking spots in the lot . . . especially on a cold or rainy day!
  8. my odometer . . . . 95,704 miles driven since my purchase in April 2002
  9. the counter top in the guest bath . . . the picture and the arrangement are new
  10. the price of gas at the corner BP. . . $2.99/gallon
  11. the wine aisle at Ray's . . . love the look of this department. The store has been remodeled recently and I am amazed at the huge wine section they put in . . . and I don't even drink wine . . . go figure!
  12. one of the three arrangements Jude made me for the condo when she was here for Christmas . . . I love its simplicity!

So there you have it . . . my first "12 on 12". Next month the 12th is on a Tuesday, so I should be able to take a number of pictures of "professional" side of my life.

Happy to see the Green Bay Packers win yesterday! Could you believe that snow? That first quarter drove me crazy . . . couldn't believe the Packers were down by 14 points within the first 3 minutes. Great comeback Brett Favre and company! Went to bed before the end of the Jacksonville - New England game . . . I wanted to see Jacksonville pull off the upset, but no such luck.

Another busy week ahead. One of my two new students arrives on Monday, another IEP meeting on Thursday, and then off to Archiver's at Easton in Columbus on Friday to scrap the weekend away! Picking Lori up at 8:15 Friday morning so we can stop by Cord Camera before settling in at Archiver's for the long haul. We are going to be staying at the Residence Inn right behind the store . . . should be a great weekend!

I have really gotten into reality TV over the last couple of years . . . The Amazing Race is one of my favorites and I absolutely LOVE Dancing with the Stars! Also hooked on The Biggest Loser, Survivor . . . can't believe that the 16th one is about to start . . . , and am currently enjoying the dynamics of Celebrity Apprentice . . . talk about having egos . . . my God, Gene Simmons takes the cake! American Idol starts this week so that means I have yet another show to record. Really don't like the first couple of weeks of the show, but I will record them anyway just in case there is something of importance to watch. Like it better when they finally get down to the final 12 . . . it is amazing how the cream always rises to the top on that show.

Well folks, that's enough rambling for today . . . need to finish up a layout and still have to wrap some gifts for this afternoon. Have a great day one and all!

No comments: