Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So What Would You Buy for Yourself with $1,000,000 . . .

That's what this week's Ten On Tuesday question is . . . You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself . . . not your family. Another stipulation, you can't save it or give it to charity. So, how would you spend it?
  1. Buy a bigger, nicer, more over the top condo
  2. Hire a decorator to decorate the new place
  3. Take care of outstanding bills for the next year so I can take a year off from work and travel the world . . . Alaska, Australia, African safari
  4. Buy a new Corvette ZR1 . . . I'd let Mark drive it if he was nice to me
  5. Buy a scrapbook store and stock it with all the lastest and greatest products . . . then I could attend CHA
  6. Continue to get my nails done every week, get bi-weekly pedicures, and weekly massages
  7. Hire a personal chef, a personal trainer, and stylist
  8. Follow the NASCAR circuit for a season and get seats in private boxes to watch each race
  9. Buy a laptop and upgrade my home computer
  10. Buy at least a 2 carat diamond solitaire ring, 1 carat diamond solitaire earrings, a 2 carat diamond solitaire necklace, and a diamond tennis bracelet

Well there you go . . . I probably spent more than a million . . . a girl can dream, can't she.

Guess that's it for today. Rough day at work today and it is not even a full moon. Think I will simply veg tonight and hit the sack early. Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: