Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad Sad Day in the Carpenter Household . . .

Now it's nothing earth shattering but sad nonetheless . . . . Today I gave up my cleaning lady. Okay, stop laughing but it is one of those luxuries that I have enjoyed the past 3 years. Some known but unplanned for bills have popped up . . . can we say real estate taxes . . . and when looking into a savings plan to make up our short-fall, I bravely chose to give up my bi-weekly cleaning lady. Don't want to give up my nail appointments and heaven forbid you touch my scrapping money, so Pat had to go. Now all I need to do is make sure Mark and I set aside time every two weeks to do the cleaning that Pat used to do. Really shouldn't be all that hard but a challenge anyway. Wish us luck!

Thought I would share another layout from my Summer 2007 album. Mark took this picture of me while we were visiting in the Outer Banks in June. The idea for this layout came from this layout by Lisa McGarvey. Really, really like how she adds all these little touches to her layouts.

Guess that is about it from here in Lima. Looks like the temperatures should be in the low single digits tomorrow morning . . . BRRRRRRRRR! We've been freezing in my room this week, so tomorrow should be no different. Have a great evening everyone and stay warm!

No comments: