Sunday, January 27, 2008

Scrapping and Other Fun Things on a Sunday Afternoon . . .

Well, there are a ton of things I should be doing other than scrapping but scrapping has been my priority today. Didn't get a whole lot done yesterday since I spent way too much time playing with my new iPhone. Also, yesterday morning, Leslie and Chris dropped Aiden off for an hour or so while they headed to Verizon to check out new cell phones. I made a pot of veggie soup and we all had lunch when they returned. It was fun having Aiden seat up by the table in the booster like high chair I bought earlier this month at Babies R Us. It straps right onto one of the dining room chairs and works like a charm. Aiden definitely enjoyed his Cheerios while the rest of us enjoyed our soup and fresh brownies for dessert.

Anyway, I got this layout done this morning with pictures that Mark took when he and the girls went to the Detroit Auto Show on opening day last weekend. He and Chris really wanted to see the new Corvette ZR1 and I wanted to make sure I included a picture of the Corvette in the layout. I thought that the picture of the red car was a Corvette. Wrong . . . it's a Dodge Viper. Sorry about that! Got the idea for the layout from my newest Scrapbooks, Etc. that arrived in the mail yesterday. I was looking through it last night in bed and knew that this layout by Tracy Miller was perfect for the 'lifting'. Love the final product!

Sorry this entry is so short today. Have to head on out and buy some milk. Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone!

No comments: