Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Morning and Another Delay . . .

but who's complaining . . . not this teacher! More rain last night, a little bit of snow, and icy conditions this morning. As much as I enjoy the delays, I have to admit that I hate weather like this. Warm one day, freezing the next . . . just give me a huge snow fall, get the roads cleared off, and I'm good to go. Hate, hate, all this ice and slipping and sliding.

Another layout from my Summer 2007 album. Picture was taken out in California when I spent the weekend in San Clemente. My sister Judith was getting ready to take a swim in the ocean and was fooling around before she headed down to the beach. Used some really old KI papers again on this layout from the Collection III Together line. Love going back into my stash of papers and pulling something out to use!

Since I didn't post on Tuesday this week thought I would do my Ten on Tuesday today. The theme this week is "10 Things You Can Do Instead of Watching TV" . . .
  1. Scrapbook
  2. Watch DVDs . . . usually my favorites, over and over again
  3. Exercise . . . okay you can stop laughing!
  4. Read . . . currently reading "A Thousand Splendid Suns" which I am totally enjoying
  5. Surf the net . . . like I don't do enough of that already
  6. Scrapbook
  7. Go to bed early
  8. Keep up with the laundry . . . something I usually let way too out of control
  9. Organize and reorganize my scrapbook supplies
  10. Hey, did I say scrapbook?

Well there you go . . . Still on a two hour delay and I need to start thinking about getting ready for work. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: