Thursday, February 14, 2008

Purchases vs. Usage . . .

Over on the Lifetime Moments board, Susan came up with an idea to keep track of products used for scrapbooking projects, versus products purchased. Thought I would give it a try, even though looking at my expenditures vs. usage scares the crap out of me! So I have started a second blog, Using Up My Stash!, to keep an accountability record of my scrapbooking purchases vs. my usage . . . Wish me luck!

Beat it out of the door after work today so I could get home to watch the second race for qualifying spots in Sunday's Daytona 500. Dale, Jr. won the first race and Kenny Wallace raced his way into the race. Since Kurt Busch had mechanical problems and only ran 6 laps of the first race, he will use the champion provisional so that he can race this weekend. Unfortunately, this means that Dale Jarrett must race his way into to the Daytona 500 or else he will be sitting home this weekend. Here's hoping that he can do it . . .

Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day . . . . Mark and I will be heading to Ike's for dinner and then maybe back home to scrap a little. Also plan on scrapping the weekend away. Other than Leslie and I heading up to the Lima Mall to meet Bob and Sheri from the Bob and Sheri radio show we both listen to, I don't have any other big plans. Need to start working on my IEPs this weekend, since my case conferences start next week, but that is about it for school type work. Daytona 500 will take up all day Sunday . . . plenty of time to scrap while watching TV. Lifetime Moments is having an on-line extreme crop this weekend . . . want to take full advantage of the challenges they will post. Can't wait!

Sun was out and shining a good part of the day today, melting the snow away! Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: