Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Morning and . . .

we are currently on a two hour delay!! Right on! Since I took my car into the shop today and it is Mark's Friday off, he was going to have to drive me into work this morning. Looks like he has a slight reprieve. Kind of have my fingers crossed for a cancellation today. It has been a rough week with disciplines and all.

Thought I would show off a couple more of my creations this past weekend. Both of these layouts are once again for my Summer 2007 album. This one is one of my favorites of late. It's a layout about all the different blueberry this and that you find in Maine. Cathe is holding up a blueberry martini, which she loved, and the blueberry pie we ate while in Freeport was to die for. As far as the actual layout goes, got the idea for all the tags along the side from a layout by Renee Camacho I found in the AL Designing with Color idea book. The papers are all from the current kit from Little Red Scrapbook that I have received. At first I wasn't real happy with what was sent this month and now I am loving the kit. This layout was the second time I have used these papers in a weekend.

Another layout I got finished was this one about the bed and breakfast we stayed in while in South-west Harbor, The Kingsleigh Inn. It is the same place Mark and I stayed in while in Maine during the summer of 2006. Love this place! In fact I would love to swing a stay there sometime this year too, but I don't think it is going to work out. Layout inspired by a Lisa McGarvey layout I found in the Garden at 2Peas.

Guess that is about it for this morning. Think I'll pick up my scrap area . . . looks like a bomb went off in here. Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: