Monday, February 4, 2008

I Have Now Officially Entered . . .

my 60th year! It is so hard to believe that I will actually be 60 on my next birthday! Maybe I will just hang around 59 for a couple of years. What do you think? Low key kind of birthday. Mark and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and I am currently doing laundry. A women's work is never done, right? Still need to run the dishwasher too.

Busy, busy day at work today. Three of my students were are a 2 hour delay due to fog, so things really didn't get rolling until almost 10 AM. Makes for a quick and busy day. Spent a good part of the day getting things together for my sub for the next two days. Picking my boss, Sherri, up at 5:45 AM and we will be heading down to Columbus for our conference. It will be good to be away, mingling with other special ed teachers, and learning new techniques to hopefully engage our students more. Going to take Sherri to a couple of my favorite scrapbook spots tomorrow after the conference ends for the day and then meeting up with some of the teachers from Elida, who are also attending the conference, for dinner. Should be a good time!

Watched the entire Super Bowl game last night. I think it was the first time in years I have actually watched the entire game. Loved the outcome! Scrapped the entire time the game was on and got this layout completed for my 2007 Summer album. Used this layout by Miranda, a design team member at Lifetime Moments, as my inspiration. The Love, Elsie Roxie paper and epoxy sticker I used were a near perfect match for the top Cathe had on in the picture. Aren't the buttons sewn on the heart the cutest touch? Love, love all the little touches Miranda adds to her layouts! Wish I could take credit for the design.

Since I am going to be gone the next couple of days I am not to sure if I will be able to post at all tomorrow. I'll try but doubt if I will have access to a computer. I'll be back early Wednesday evening, so I will get with you all then. Have a great upcoming two days!

1 comment:

lessilly said...

You do to have access to a computer... iPhone head. Post from your new toy.