Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday . . .

and hoping the New York Giants can win tonight. Guess we will just have to wait and see. Saw two Super Bowl ads already today that simply made me laugh out loud. One was earlier in the day during the pregame and starred Ben Roethlisberger singing a very poor rendition of the Pina Colada song . . . too too funny. The other was a Pepsi Max commercial where some guy is whacked to the ground by a swing . . . basically a dumb commercial but that one part was funny in a sick sort of way.

Didn't get much scrapped today but I did get this layout done yester-day. Every month I want to do a layout with the 12 pictures I take on the 12th of the month and this is my January layout. Found the idea for this layout by Tracy Miller in the Two Peas Creative Garden. Love the straight line design. Also got most of my pictures that I want to use on layouts for January printed today. Did some here at home but sent most of them to Walgreens. Also apent some time playing around with my new iPhone getting about 40 of my layouts saved on my phone so I can look at them whenever I want. Most of them are from my Summer 2007 album. I am really really loving this album and it will be fun to have them all in one place to look at whenever I want to.

Spent a good part of the day writing two quizzes and a test for my kids to take at school while I am gone Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully I can get everything together for the sub by the time I leave tomorrow. I have a 4 o'clock hair cut and would hate to have to go back to school to finish up if I can't wrap it all up by then. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend. Looks like the next couple of days the temperature might get up into the 50s . . . here's hoping they do. Off to walk the treadmill while I watch the halftime show . . . Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: