Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two of My Favorite Things . . .

are black and white photos and freshly fallen snow before anyone walks through it . . . .

Started snowing yesterday around 7:15 AM and didn't let up until about 6PM. School is canceled for the day and the view out of the den is absolutely gorgeous! Blue sky, sunny, and freshly fallen snow. We were plowed out last night so Mark took the Corvette to work this morning. Maybe I'll venture out later in the day . . . . then again maybe not!

Tuesday's Ten on Tuesday list was 10 Things You are Good At, so here is my list . . .
  1. procrastinating
  2. "scraplifting"
  3. being a mother (or at least I think so)
  4. scrapbook shopping
  5. writing an IEP
  6. planning a party
  7. being a wife (or at least I think so)
  8. reading a book while driving in a car
  9. knowing what is going on in NASCAR
  10. 'surfing" the web

Just 9 more days until we fly out to California!! Can you tell I am excited?! Heading down to Lori's on Sunday to begin planning what we want to start to get together for Mega Meet. Then when we are at CHA we can find papers to go with our proposed ideas. Clear Scraps has already posted their new releases and the new arrow acrylic album is just too stinky cute! Can't wait to see what our other supplies have in store to show us!

Well I had better get my butt in gear. Want to clean up my scrap area and make room for my new Silhouette that came yesterday! Sure will be fun to start using this . . . . Have a great day everyone!

No comments: