Monday, January 19, 2009

Tampa Here We Come . . .

Well, not me, but the Pittsburgh Steelers, the AFC Champions! Way to go Ben and the rest of the Steelers!

Haven't been back to school since last Wednesday. Thursday was a snow day, Friday was canceled because of the negative temperatures/wind chill, and today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Only 4 days left in the week and then Mark and I head to Anaheim for CHA! I am so excited!! Meeting up with my sister Cathe shortly after we arrive and she will be spending the night with us at the DoubleTree Hotel & Suites and then she is going to the show with Lori and I on Sunday. Excited! Excited!

Did some scrapping over the weekend. Did this layout for my 2008 Album. Picture is from last August when Leslie, Jude, Aiden, and I headed down to Westerville to watch Josh and the Shawnee "Band of One" give their final performance of the band camp week. Been sitting on this layout since last fall, so I am thrilled to have it done.

Also did this layout about the upcoming Presiden-tial inaugu-ration to-morrow. Going to put this in my Book of Me album. Hidden journaling talks about my excitement about a new change in the leadership of our nation. Used a Valerie Salmon sketch as inspiration. Love how it turned out!

Well folks I had best get moving . . . still sitting around in my pjs. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: