Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home Again, Home Again . . .

Finally returned from Bluffton/Hilton Head yesterday morning. Our trip actually started out on Friday morning when we pulled out of the driveway at 6:03 AM. Then about 20 miles later I realized that I had left my large Vera tote sitting on the floor in the bedroom. Now mind you, I am not taking all the blame for this one because Mark vacuumed floor in the bedroom just before we left and claimed he didn't remember seeing it there. Ooops! Turned around and headed back for it . . . . my life was in that bag! By 3:30 in the afternoon we were tired of driving, and sitting, and we pulled off in Clinton, Tennessee for the night. Up and at 'um bright and early this morning and we finally arrived back in Lima at 11:58 AM . . . . technically still Saturday morning according to Mark.

Didn't take too many pictures while I was down South but thought I would share these two with you. The first one is my view from The Wreck of the Salty Dog, where we had lunch one afternoon. Also while driving around Sea Pines we stopped and I took some pictures of the area. Sea Pines is absolutely beautiful and tranquil to drive through!


Heading down to Lori's today to work on our new business venture. Things are really starting to happen quickly now. Hopefully we will be up and running by mid-January and I can let you all in on what's up then. Keep checking back for the big grand opening . . . .

Need to get pre-planning this week for next Saturday's Tarragon Scrapper's crop in Powell. Think I will head down a tad earlier in the day, stop by Dream Dinners, and assemble some meals. For about a year or so I was going every month but since the store closed in Troy, I haven't done any meals in well over a year. Lori is going to head on over and join me. Since it is so cold outside this time of the year, I am planning on simply leaving everything in my car while I scrap. Watch it be 60 degrees outside on Saturday and that plan will fly right out of the door!

Guess that is about it for now. Not a whole lot else going on here. Have tons of laundry to do, need to get the Christmas decorations put away, and want to definitely get back into the swing of scrapping on the weekends. Haven't done much at all since the LM crop in November. Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments: