Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Creative Juices . . .

sure aren't flowing this weekend. I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon simply staring a the layout I was trying to do with February's 12 on 12 photos. Zip, zero, nada was happening! Tried to take a different approach this morning and still nothing . . . UGH!! Maybe someone is trying to tell me something since I really need to be working on my 2nd trimester grades which are due next Wednesday . . . .

Well yesterday brought to the end a unique era in my life . . . . I ported my Alltel phone number over to AT&T. Loving my iPhone and now I have my old phone number back.

So, since I am in a creative slump of sorts, thought I would share this layout with you all that I did last week-end. Got the idea from the March issue of Creating Keepsake and a layout by Elizabeth Kartchner. Love the large circle and I even pulled out the ole sewing machine to stitch around the outside of the circle.

Well, I should get going on with those grades . . . Have a great day everyone!

No comments: