Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Falling Back Into My Old Habits . . .

of not blogging that is! Sorry about that. No excuse.

If you all don't mind, I would like to go back to my post on February 22nd. Guess what I forgot to post about? No, it wasn't the 28th anniversay of the USA hockey team's victory over Russia, even though that did happen on February 22, 1980 too, but it was Kate's 28th birthday! Can't believe my 'baby' is acutally 28! Where has the time flown? Even though this layout is from last year . . . . Happy Birthday Kate!

Speaking of Kate, she drove into town on Saturday and surprised Mark and I with a visit. Leslie was also in along with Aiden and we all went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch. Loving their mini Ruby burgers! Ordered those along with the salad bar. However, don't get the strawberry lemonade . . . . didn't care for it at all. Definitely not with the $3.29 price tag. It was great sitting with the girls and enjoying a meal out . . . just like old times!

Well, the past 2 days school has been canceled due to snow. I bet we got over 5 inches of snow Monday night and early Tuesday. And it looks like we might have gotten another 3 inches last night. Probably our biggest snow storm of the winter season. When is this going to stop? I am tired of it already!

Spent a good part of yesterday scrapping and getting caught up on programs I have recorded on my DVR. Made this layout for Lifetime Moments weekly sketch chall-enge. Very happy with the final product. Picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when we all went to Kate and Jaime's to celebrate Kate and my birthdays. The picture is a bit out of focus but I absolutely love the look on Aiden's face. Isn't he the coolest kid ever?

Guess that is about it for today . . . Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

lessilly said...

Super-cute page of Aiden... but I'm a bit biased. I like the font too!