Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Morning and the Arctic Cold Front . . .

is on its way! UGH!! They are calling for a high of 9 degrees tomorrow and winds gusting to 40 mph. Sound like a pleasant day, huh? I don't think so.

Sitting here getting ready to scrap the day away. Tomorrow we are heading down to Dublin to celebrate February birthdays. Have to be at Kate's by 1 PM, so if I am going to get anything scrapped this weekend, today is pretty much my day to get things done. First of all, I need to get my scrap area cleared up and then let the fun begin!

After over two months of no NASCAR races, tonight is the official start of the 2008 season. NASCAR RaceDay starts at 6 PM and the green flag for the Bud Shootout waves at 8:30 PM. Even though it is one of the two non-point races of the season, it officially marks the end of what Mark and I call "The Dark Time". Can't wait to get the season going! And it's only 36 days until we are sitting at Bristol Motor Speedway watching the Food City 400!

Off to finish picking up and then making a mess again while I scrap . . . Have a great Saturday folks!

No comments: