Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dreary Day . . .

here in Lima today. Overcast and 45 degrees but what else is new . . . Kate called this morning and admonished me for not keeping this blog up to date . . . and I was doing so well.

Since we last met . . .

  • we had our biggest snow storm of the year on March 7 and 8
  • Mark and I, along with my brother Dick, went to Bristol for Dale Jarrett's last points race March 14 and 15
  • watched Aiden for a day when Leslie ran into some sitter problems
  • spent a day scrapbook shopping with Lori March 21
  • scrapped a grand total of TWO pages

  • Aiden came to visit me at school last week along with both Leslie and Kate
  • IEP season is in full force
  • ate out too much

  • still working on losing the pounds I put on in February
  • only 84 days until we leave for Hawaii
  • Spring Break has come and gone

So there you have it . . . my life in "bullets"

Seating here watching Race Day on the Speed channel. Still haven't gotten dressed this morning. Have a roast in the crock pot and need to finish up my last two IEPs. Also trying to come up with some inspiration to scrap some. Worked most of yesterday on a mini book that I ended up throwing out . . . I used way too much ink and it ended up getting all over everything. UGH!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: