Monday, March 31, 2008

Streak to the Finish . . .

This NASCAR season Mark and I have started a weekly NASCAR competition. Each race week we have to choose a driver who is going to finish in the top 10 for that week. If your driver does finish in the top 10, then you earn the points that that driver won for that week. Finally, if you choose a driver and he ends up in the top 10, you can't use that driver again as long as you are on a "streak". (Clear as mud, right?) Anyway, right now I am winning! Yesterday I picked a top 10 driver for the second week in a row. So far this year I have had already had one 3-week streak and I am currently watching Mark "eat my dust" with a score of 853 points to 175 points. I played this game last summer on NASCAR.com and by mid-season I was doing quite well. There was even one week when I was on an 8-week streak and stood about 35th in the nation! Not too bad if I do say so myself.

My sister Cathe sent me this link for a cute video/song sung by the Statler Brothers. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: