Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Summer 2007 Album . . .

Last summer one of my biggest goals was to complete my Summer 2007 album before we left for Hawaii. Well lo and behold, I made my goal with about 5 days to spare! If you want to take a peak, you can see it in its entirety here. I must honestly admit, I love this album. In fact it actually is two albums because I ended up doing 56 8x8 layouts. Also thought I would share some of my favorite layouts that I have never posted on the blog before . . . .

Playing euchre while in the Outer Banks. Used a lot of older SEI papers for this layout which was inspired by a layout in the first KI idea book.

Used some of the new SEI Dill Blossom papers. When my cousin Carole came to visit the end of June, she brought all of these older family prints that were so much fun to look at.

Layout about the motel we stayed at while in San Clemente with Cathe and Jude. I really thought the old KI Fire line went well the Spanish inspired architecture.

Another layout inspired by the first KI idea book. The layout is about my trip to MIS with Mark and our 100+ mph drive around the track. Hated the first lap and got into the 'groove' the second lap.

Layout inspired by a Becky Fleck page map from her latest idea book that I bought this past summer. Funny how you start out thinking a layout is going to look one way and it ends up looking totally different when its finished.

Used Love, Elsie Jack + Abby papers for this layout which was inspired by a sketch found on the Lifetime Moments website.

Fun layout about our night of mixing daiquiris and sitting around the condo laughing all evening.


Both of these layouts were done using old Chatterbox papers. Still love those older room collections. First layout is based on a Valerie Salmon sketch and the second layout is based on a Becky Fleck mini-map.

Layout about my dislike of any and all things fish related!

Layout using some of the SEI Chick-a-Doo papers I got in an LM monthly kit in April. Kind of a scary picture of Cathe but really needed to do a layout about the amazing breakfasts we had will staying at the Kingsleigh Inn.

This has to be one of my absolute favorite layouts in the entire album. Got the idea from the Little Red Scrapbook website and the papers came from one of their monthly kits.

Layout about losing our car at the Columbus airport upon our return from Maine last summer.

Layout was 'lifted' from a layout I found on Two Peas. Love all the different Thickers, chipboard, and stickers I used for the 30s. Well that's it for tonight. Have a good evening everyone!

No comments: