Saturday, October 11, 2008

6 Months, 8 Days, . . . .

Long time no see . . . . I really do enjoy blogging . . . . Can't really say why I haven't blogged in eons . . . . Since we last met, life has been hectic, calm, fun, sad, and filled with many beginnings and endings. Over the next couple of weeks I'll fill you all in on all the happenings, the good, the bad, and the ugly . . . .

Been kind of in a scrapping slump of late. I always seem to go in spurts when I scrap and buy like crazy and then usually the scrapping part falls off but the buying part continues. However of late, the scrapping and the buying part both have slumped. I'm still receiving two monthly kits each month, Lifetime Moments and Scarlet Lime, and those have actually been enough to wet my purchasing desires each month. Also have all the new October Afternoon (Good Cheer, Night Light, and Weathervane) on preorder at LM which hopefully will be here shortly. October Afternoon is one of my new favorite products lines and I am definitely looking forward to the preorder arrival.

Well folks, I if I want to scrapping slump to lift, I had best get a move on. I'll leave you all with a layout from last April . . . Aiden eating his birthday cake. Isn't he the cutest thing ever and looking at this layout makes me smile. Hope it does the same for you . . . .

Have a great Saturday everyone! It looks like it will be a beautiful day here!

No comments: