Monday, October 13, 2008

Right Now It Is . . . .

81 degrees out! Come on folks . . . this is October 13 . . . Maybe 61 degrees but not 81! Went to the Lost Land Corn Maze down in Sidney yesterday. The sky was blue, there was a light breeze in the air, and it was 86 degrees out. Way, way too hot!! And to top it all off, I forgot my camera so I had to resort to taking pictures with my iPhone. How funny is that?

Ended up not scrapping again over the weekend . . . the creative juices simply stopped flowing. This means I will have to share my favorite layout from this summer . . .

Isn't it the cutest picture ever? Leslie and Aiden went with Judy and I down to Westerville for Josh's final performance at band camp the first week in August. Before the show started I was just taking pictures of Aiden as he walked around and I fell in love with this one. He was waving at everyone and everything he saw . . . too too cute! Used two of my favorite products again, Scenic Route's Liberty papers and American Crafts Thickers.

Not a whole lot else going on here. Think I'll head to bed early tonight and DVR Dancing with the Stars and Samantha Who? Monday's are kind of draining . . . . Have a great day everyone!

No comments: