Monday, February 1, 2010

Tale of the Scale Week 2

Real quick post tonight because I said I would get this down today. Here are my 2 week final totals . . .

Weight lost: 7.5 pounds
Exercise: Walked at least 20 minutes or more 6 times in the last 10 days

Very happy with the weight loss . . . Now if I can just keep it up.

One really bad day food and Pepsi wise . . . Had way too much soda on our trip/flight home from California.  Add to that the close to a pound of gummy bears I bought at the airport in Orange County and consumed throughout the day. At $14/pound I made sure I ate every last one of them!

Reading a funny book called "The Slow Fat Triathlete" that my sister told me about. Don't think I will ever take part in a triathlon but I really like the outlook that the author has. Good read. Thinking of signing up for a 5K sometime this late spring/summer. Gotta set some goals you know . . .

Heading off to bed. Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: