Thursday, December 31, 2009

And Now for the Rest of the Story . . . .




Many of you have probably seen this scrapbook page before since it is one I actually made a couple of years ago.  Yesterday while I was setting up some new albums on-line, I pulled out my two 8x8 albums that I made chronicling my summer of 2007.  And that's when it hit me . . . I truly enjoy scrapbooking and why aren't I doing more of it? 

Since September I have scrapbooked zip, zero, nada pages.  Throughout the summer I managed to scrapbook a mere 12 pages.  And this is from someone who, a year or so ago, could spend hours scrapping away a weekend.  I found scrapbooking inspiring.  I found it relaxing.  I found it just plan FUN!  I found it filled my creative need.  I love looking back on what I have created and, if I do say so myself, admiring my work.  And above all, I found it rewarding! 

So, you ask, why don't I simply make the time and scrapboook more?  I really don't have an answer to that question.  But I truly do believe that I need to begin to scrapbook more.  I really miss the process and it makes me sad that I am not making the the time to do it more . . . .

No comments: