Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long Time, No Write

Can't believe that I go through all the trouble to have this blog redesigned and then I do zip, zero, nada with it!  Typical of me, huh?

Sitting here listening to the Nationwide race and poking around on the computer when I should be doing some ScrapScription work.  Christopher (my SIL) made this fancy dancy Excel worksheet for me to track our ScrapScriber members and it kind of freaks me out using it.  Have this feeling that I am going to majorly screw it up.  So even though I know I should be working with it, I just can't bring myself to 'get er done'.  Maybe as I poke around and procrastinate, I will finish up printing our June 1st release instructions . . . sounds like a plan!

Two weeks from today Mark and I will be in Fairbanks, AK and Mark will be officially retired.  Definitely entering into a new era of our lives . . . Kind of freaky.  No not, kind of freaky, big time FREAKY!  Really, really looking forward to Alaska.  Ran into a friend this morning at breakfast and she is heading there next Saturday.  Also have a couple in the condo complex that left this morning for two weeks and my sister and brother-in-law left for Anchorage this morning too.  In fact we will be seeing Lynne and Fred when we finally get to Fairbanks.  As I type, it is 68 degrees in Fairbanks right now.   Still working on what type of wardrobe to pack . . .

Think I will go read for awhile.  Loving my new Kindle!  Even bought a light for it last week.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: