Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Marathon of Sorts . . .

Today is the last day of Winter Break . . . . Back to the grind tomorrow . . . . Not looking forward to it in the least.

Now mind you, I probably should be working on lesson plans for next week today, but since I haven't scrapped at all this vacation I decided to give it a whirl!  Got up this morning, pulled out some Bella Blvd. birthday paper I had on hand, found this very doable layout by Brenda Carpenter on The ScrapRoom website to 'lift' using the exact same papers, printed out my pictures from Mark's 60th birthday party, popped a movie in the DVR, and got scrapping!

First movie I watched was "Failue to Launch" starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey.



Second movie on the agenda was "The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey.



And then I finished up this so-called movie marathon with "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" starring Kate Hudson . . . and you got it . . .  Matthew McConaughey.



So after my mini-marathon here is my finished page . . .



Felt good to scrap again.  Mark actually asked me what I was doing.  And I even got my Tarragon Scrapper's group challenge #1 done for 2010!  Not to shabby . . . if I do say so myself.  Now if I can just keep it up . . .

Hey everyone . . . Have a great Sunday!

No comments: